Old 08-07-2009, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Canning Peppers

I've canned (pickled) peppers for years, also made pepper jelly and pepper
relish. I pack mine raw into the jars when pickling peppers, if this is what
you mean when you say 'canning'. If you'll put 'canning peppers' into Google
you'll get about 335,000 hits on sites that give you recipes and
instructions.

Val
wrote in message
Does anyone know how to can peppers? We did some last year and of
course can't find the book. Do you blanch them or do you have to cook
them through? Thanks for any ideas.

MJ