Old 08-07-2009, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Geranium

Thanks for the tips Bob, now I shall have to research on the differance
between a
Geranium & a Pelagonium?
Cheers Wendy

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote...
Some pieces given to me by a friend.

Reminds me of an old Regal Pelagonium I used to have "Lord Bute" I think
was it's name. Used to grow lots of Regal Pels in our little greenhouse
until they got infested with a Whitefly that nothing seemed to kill, had
to throw the lot on the compost heap.
They can't stand water on the flowers, they turn to mush, so not much
chance of growing them outside in this country. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden