Old 16-04-2003, 03:32 AM
James Ervin

Default Need plant recommendations for...

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:59:14 GMT, "Wm Hopkins"
wrote:

I'm in central Iowa which explains SOME nitrate. Just got through speaking
with a Culligan rep and found EPA limit is 10 mg/L (PPM) so it must be my
test kit. I will be purchasing another brand shortly as my current kit is
nearly new-too many purples though.

I ordered the Hach test for nitrate that is accurate from 0 to 10 ppm.
Expensive, but it fits the bill. A good friend recommended the Hack
line of test and I have never regretted the extra money to get
professional grade tests.

Remove SPAM to send me email.