Old 09-07-2009, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Garden hose

MiamiCuse wrote:
I have two of the home depot variety "kink free" garden hoses. They are far
from kink free, in fact they kink all the time when you stretch them out.
When you roll them back up you have to keep flipping the hose the right way
so it won't kink.

However, I have a very old hose probably more than 15 years I found in this
garage and it never kinks. It does not kink because it does not flatten not
even a little bit. I think it's made of rubber. Are those better hoses
than the modern day vinyl hoses?

MC

Hi,
You bet. Heavy duty industrial/commercial one. I have one and it is so
heavy and kink free but hard to handle.