Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default Seed dryer

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"Part_No" wrote:

Ernie Willson wrote in news:4a4f8ff0$0$3540
:

I'm looking for plans for a homebuilt seed dryer to dry the seeds from
my garden. It could be either solar or electric powered. If anyone can
direct me to an appropriate site etc. I'd be appreciative.

Also if someone could send me the URL for vendors/manufacturers of home
garden type seed dryers I'd appreciate that.

TIA,
EJ in NJ

93,000,000,000 miles away is the thing you are looking for :-}

http://www.i4at.org/surv/soldehyd.htm

It looks like a really inexpensive and neat design..Thanks

EJ in NJ