Old 10-07-2009, 10:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Rebuilding pond/waterfall

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:50:07 EDT, avz10
wrote:

I am rebuilding my koi pond and need advice about plants under my
waterfall as well as what to do with the edges of the waterfall.

Creeping Jenny? Water Celery? Chameleon Plant? How much sun will that area
get?

Then I need ideas what to do with the edges of the pond.

I'm not sure I'm understanding, did you fill the area with cement and then
the rest with sand so you can plant it? If so, how about Caspian Mint?
Something that is low growing and can be stepped or sat on? Or perhaps a
different kind of Steppable? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us