Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Looking for a new server....

We all sign up on facebook and join the growing orchid community there.

The mystery group I read has a growing group of mystery fans there too.
I have no idea how well this works, but am tempted. I worry about the
timesuck factor.

K Barrett

Ray B wrote:
What facebook option?

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!