Old 10-07-2009, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Varigated leaves

Hi Bob, The first pic with the heart shaped leaves is
Houttuynia cordata aka Chameleon Plant & is used as a ground cover.
I do not have names for the other two pics.
Cheers Wendy

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
My variegated leaf group.

Cheers Wendy

Are those Flax plants?
I have some that look just like yours.
I also have an un-variegated (monochrome green)variety.
The green plant grew so fast that in 2 years, I had to pull it up and
transplant it elsewhere. It got enormous.
The variegated plants grew at a sensible rate.
They make a nice display and are EASY to grow with little or no care.
Bob