Old 11-07-2009, 02:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default Bell Pepper Spot

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:18:12 GMT, against all advice, something
compelled "brooklyn1" , to say:

"Steve Daniels" wrote in message

My first attempt at peppers. I have a couple of bell pepper
plants that are fruiting. I have had two of them that have
developed a tissue thin brown spot on them.

Is this something that just happens, and I've never seen it
before because peppers with spot never make it to Safeway?

Could be a larva living inside the pepper, I've seen where they will eat the
flesh right up to the skin without breaking through.

Guess it could be. I'm not using any pesticides.

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.