Old 10-07-2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Snake Stealing Goldfish

~jan - Sorry for the tardy reply. No idea if the goldfish made it or not. I
have too much cover on my pond this year; there's too many hiding places. I
don't mind the non-poisonous snakes that much. It's the poisonous ones that
give me the heebie jeebies.

--

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 16:23:03 EDT, "JB" wrote:

when I happened to glance down and see a black colored snake about 3 feet
long with a goldfish sideways in it's mouth. The goldfish was about 5 - 6
inches long, a little bit smaller than the palm of my hand.JB

Wow! How's the fish today?

Your snake might be related to Sid:
http://tinyurl.com/r3aywl

~ jan