Old 11-07-2009, 02:20 PM
davver79 davver79 is offline
Registered User

Default Small front garden - what to plant?

Hi,

I have a terrace house with a small front garden approx 1m x 4m. There is a small wall at the front just under 1m high. I have a problem with cats so I want to grow perennial plants, and plants that will cover the ground, leaving little bare soil. I like cottage gardens and that's the look I want, but every time I go to the garden centre I just get overwhelmed and come away with nothing! If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful. Thanks!