Old 11-07-2009, 08:06 PM
William Horton William Horton is offline
Registered User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Horton View Post
There are two people who can provide owners manuals for the Troy-Bilt 47282. They are Doug Squires ] and FRED "

Doug says "My manuals cover models 47278, -80, -82, -83.

The Owner/Operator Manual is 50 pages. The Parts Catalog is 16 pages.
I'm willing by electronic media (PDF):
1. To provide the part numbers from my catalog that best match your description of the part. I'm assuming you understand the parts may not be available.
2. To provide a good b&w scanned copy of the Parts Catalog for $7.50.
3. To provide a good b&w (the original front & rear covers are black, gray, red & white) scanned copy of the Owner/Operator Manual for $15.
4. To provide a good b&w scanned copy of the chipper's engine -Tecumseh Owners Manual (6 pages) for $3.00.
5. To provide a good b&w scanned copy of the parts sheets on the Vacuum Snout Attachment, Vacuum Inlet Cap Attachment & Safety Interlock Lanyard Replacement Kit. Another 5 pages for $3.00.
6. Sell all the originals...maybe. However the binding staples would be removed & the pages will be slit into separate sheets (to get the scanned versions). They all are in very good condition.

If you are interested let me know & we can work out the payment. I have a Paypal account. I'll also take a check & send the documents when it clears.

Regards,
Doug"

FRED says: "Please feel free to provide my contact information with anyone that you would like to share it with. I also have manuals for other models of Troy Bilt chipper vac 47291 47292 47286 47287 47282 47281 47280 47279 47278 and parts

Fred"
Good luck to all who need this manual or one like it. These Gentlemen will be able to help you out.
Again.. Fred's email address is and doug's email is:
I purchased the 47282 manuals from FRED and they are excellent.. These are original manuals! They included an owner/operator manaul, a part manual, and an engine manual. Very satisfied!.. Fred is THE MAN !

Bill