Old 11-07-2009, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Bonnie Tomato blight

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

All 3 of my varieties are Bonnie. No sign of disease but what is up with
the ripening of the fruit? I have all these yellow pears just sitting there
doing nothing at all. They seem to have just stopped ripening altogether.
My celebrities have stalled as well, no growth in any of the fruit in a
whole week.

Paul

What area are you in?
What have the temps been like? How often do you water? How often do you
fertilize (with what and how much)? Are they in the ground, or pots?
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn