Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default What to do with grassed area

I have rather a large garden. One section about 25x25 yards is rough
grass. Until now I have cut it regularly, which is rather tiring
especially as there are a number of trees around which I keep the area
free of grass and weeds. Now the time has come when I am unable to mow
it, what will happen if I leave it wild? Will it become infested with
nettles and thistles, or just an attractive collection of various
"weeds"? At the moment there are plenty of interesting flowers growing,
however if it became thistle and nettle infested it may well upset my
neighbours. Is there an easy and acceptable solution please? I cannot
afford to have someone to come in every week or so to cut it.
--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.