Old 13-07-2009, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Oh Dear :-( now OT

In message , David in Normandy
writes
June Hughes wrote:

I used to watch Coronation Street and East Enders regularly but
haven't bothered for about 7 years.

My wife used to be an avid follower of Coronation Street but stopped
watching it many years ago when the story lines started getting more
and more outrageous to compete with similarly over the top scripts on
the other soaps. Has Ken Barlow been kidnapped by aliens yet?

We watch very little TV nowadays; not much of interest or what we would
call "entertainment". News and the occasional film and gardening
program.

The Proms are good, along with some documentaries, and Barry watches
sport incessantly, although Sky TV have just announced that they are
going to charge extra for channels such as Dave, etc. As I don't watch
Sky, I couldn't care less but Bas expressed annoyance and I don't blame
him.
--
June Hughes