Old 13-07-2009, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT Ronnie Briggs

"'Mike'" wrote
On another forum I subscribe to, a very healthy discussion is going on as
to whether Ronnie Briggs should receive Parole and be released.

Could the same healthy discussion take place here?

What are the readers views?

Being as he was responsible for the death of a man whilst robbing I think he
should have been hanged (or whatever) long ago, which would have saved the
rest of us a lot of taxes keeping him in prison all these years.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden