Old 13-07-2009, 02:47 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

"Mark" marky@mark wrote in message ...

I'd rather bludgeon my children to death with a hammer than eat there!

Well, that would save them the misery of having to put up with you. Your
remark would be a little less ignoble if you bothered to justify it.
However, I suspect you cannot.

I have had the pleasure of Sacha's considerable hospitality in her very
pleasant and comfortable tearoom. Unlike many gc tearooms I've visited, it
is clean and bright, and the refreshments we took there were most
enjoyable - indeed, we mean to repeat the visit when we can. For anyone
planning a visit, please feel free to treat this as a recommendation.

Spider