Old 13-07-2009, 02:48 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

What on earth is the true story behind that sad affair?

It is almost certainly the same person with a grudge. Sacha is
honest and truthful which leaves it impotent. It tries very
hard to discredit her in anyway it can. Unfortunately, the
gross stupidity it displays makes no impact at all.

I guessed as much from past posts and didn't consider the
original post in this thread worth commenting on, it was the
teacher beating a pupil I considered a sad affair.

Mike