Old 13-07-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2009-07-13 15:45:04 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:37*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

What on earth is the true story behind that sad affair?
It is almost certainly the same person with a grudge. *Sacha is
honest

and
truthful which leaves it impotent. *It tries very hard to discredit her

in
anyway it can. Unfortunately, the gross stupidity it displays makes no
impact at all.

I am in total agreement with you; Sacha has never hurt anyone in her
life on or off usenet. He/she? discredits her/himself by posting
this; fortunately Sacha is more than able to dismiss such rot.
Judith

One of the less popular members of urg has tried this on, got no
response and has now come back in another guise. Pitiful.

I killed off this thread as soon as it appeared as it is the sad troll
doing its best to down people but have just noticed there are now 19
posts in it, which is a pity. Don't worry, Sacha, we all know it is the
troll and not a genuine poster. IIRC the IP is alt.net. If you view all
the headers of the post, it is surprising what you can find out, as
follows:

From: "Mark" marky@mark
Newsgroups: uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Sacha's tearoom