Old 16-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Mike

Default Annual Rainfall

In article , nightjar@?.?
writes

I can't find anywhere on the IOW, but the figures for Calshott, in cms and
based on 49 years' records, a

Annual 76.2
Jan 8.4
Feb 5.7
Mar 6.1
Apr 4.9
May 4.8
Jun 5.0
Jul 4.2
Aug 5.3
Sep 6.9
Oct 8.2
Nov 8.5
Dec 8.4

Colin Bignell

Thanks Colin for that. Calshot is not too far away and whilst we do have
variations of weather Island v Mainland, I don't think it is that far
out. I have seen brilliant sunshine across the water when it has been
chucking it down here and visa versa.

I will go along with those figures.

(Still working on the layout and contents of the building(s) at present.
Have decided to go for a totally enclosed all year round Skateboard
Park. Was just going to 'something in the corner')

Thanks for the input folks :-))

and yes I have had someone who wants to retire here and be the
Groundsman!!!!!! Who knows, we will have to have one :-))

Will also want a Steward/Secretary to run a complex with 2 (?) bars ;-)

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more