Old 13-07-2009, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Ronnie Briggs

On Jul 13, 10:46*pm, "mark" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message

On another forum I subscribe to, a very healthy discussion is going on as
to whether Ronnie Briggs should receive Parole and be released.

Could the same healthy discussion take place here?

What are the readers views?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk

He is a waste of NHS resources.

Send him back to Brazil.

mark

One of the Kray brothers was in my hospital; where I was employed. I
will keep my thoughts to myself. He died at Norwich, at an hotel
which formerly belonged to friends of mine. Again, I will keep my
thoughts to myself.

Judith