Old 13-07-2009, 11:05 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Steve[_28_] Steve[_28_] is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Jul 13, 7:41*pm, DaveP wrote:
On Jul 13, 12:09*pm, "Mark" marky@mark wrote:

I'd rather bludgeon my children to death with a hammer than eat there!

ROFL *Well, what a stupendously effective way of demonstrating how
much of a total **** you really are. *You really shouldn't make
statements such as that unless you can prove you are beyond the pre-
pubescent stage. *Go away, play with your teddy and pray that your
mummy hasn't read this.

Dave, check with Sacha; both she and I have a fair, nay, more than a
fair, idea , who this is, what a; excuse me; whilst I spit, prat.

Judith

I wouldn't surprise me if it was the Mike Reid troll.