Old 14-07-2009, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Oh Dear :-( now OT

On Jul 14, 11:52*am, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , mark
writes

As a Corrie watcher (only Corrie btw) I hadn't realised it was tripe and
that I was lonely and wasting my life. *This really has been a wake up call
for me and other mindless Corrie watchers, no doubt.

Corrie is rubbish. * *There hasn't been any stuff about gardening since
Jack had the allotment, and that's the last time I saw any of it.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

In your opinion Gordon, please show respect for another poster's views.