Old 14-07-2009, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Oh Dear :-( now OT

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Gordon H
writes
In message , mark
writes

As a Corrie watcher (only Corrie btw) I hadn't realised it was tripe and
that I was lonely and wasting my life. This really has been a wake up
call
for me and other mindless Corrie watchers, no doubt.

Corrie is rubbish. There hasn't been any stuff about gardening since
Jack had the allotment, and that's the last time I saw any of it.

I thought the person posting was a troll, so killed it off. Possibly
wrong but as it didn't contribute anything about gardening, I don't think
I've missed much and wasn't far off the mark.
--
June Hughes

Are you an accountant?

mark