Old 14-07-2009, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Parsley Question

Freedom_Spark writes
Thanks for the advice Kay, very helpful. I saw a few people growing
it

on allotments near my university & they had absolutely huge plants
of

curled parsley, I've realised now they've probably sown lots of
seeds.

I like your idea of having it in a pot, is it possible to grow
inside

in the winter?

Combination of warmth and low light levels would probably make it
straggly. It survives, but doesn't grow much, OK outside during the
winter - get a good lot going by end of summer, so you have enough to
last over winter.

I think I might try & sow seeds & increase the quantity

of my plants
for next year.

If you want to do that this year, you're getting to the end of the
sowing season, so I'd do it in the next week or so.

--
Kay