Old 15-07-2009, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Oh Dear :-( now OT

"mark" wrote in message

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 9:46 am, "BAC" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in
On Jul 14, 11:52 am, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , mark
writes

As a Corrie watcher (only Corrie btw) I hadn't realised it was tripe
and
that I was lonely and wasting my life. This really has been a wake up
call
for me and other mindless Corrie watchers, no doubt.

Corrie is rubbish. There hasn't been any stuff about gardening since
Jack had the allotment, and that's the last time I saw any of it.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

In your opinion Gordon, please show respect for another poster's views.

Relax, Judith, I think Gordon was merely attempting 'dead pan' humour in
similar vein to Mark.

Being someone who no longer watches Coronation Street, Gordon isn't all
that
well placed to condemn it as rubbish, true. But, to be fair, being
someone
who watches only Coronation Street, and therefore has nothing to compare
it
with, Mark isn't all that well placed to decide whether it is tripe,
either.

Right, when is it on, tonight? so I will watch it and give an opinion
tomorrow LOL.

Judith

Well Judith, you are warned that there is a very libidinous undercurrent
going on in Corrie at the moment. No one is actually 'at it' so to speak
but through want of trying.
Also you can't just watch one episode to get a feel for it. Two more
episodes on Friday!

oops!
I missed out a 'not'