Old 16-04-2003, 09:44 AM
jitney

Default Biotech Wish List

"Gordon Couger"

What has already been done is the biggest postive step in imporoveing
framings impact on the envionment in history and you bitch about it?

Gordon

Gordon

Merry Christmas to you too. You have made some good points. My concern
about the terminator gene has to do with its accidental (or
intentional?) transfer into the wider gene pool, causing a permanent
dependance on the seed companies. It is a power that I would rather
wish that private companies or individuals not have. And yes, we do
need more government research.
Now, if they could only eliminate that bad spelling DNA from the
human genome...-Jitney