Old 15-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Freedom_Spark Freedom_Spark is offline
Registered User

Quote:
If you want to do that this year, you're getting to the end of the sowing season, so I'd do it in the next week or so
--
Kay
Thanks, I'll get them sown within the next few days because I like the idea of starting a few from seed.

Quote:
Or do what we do. Buy pots of Parsley from your supermarket, in our case
Morrison's, split them straight away and pot on into bigger posts 'cos there
will be 4,5 even 6 plants to the pot. Bring one into the kitchen on the
windowsill for use now, as our daughter does (her greenhouse is a 'bus ride'
away almost) or in our case the veranda and keep an eye on them. No sowing
of seeds. Parsley all the time :-))

Where's the problem?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk
You are a genius Mike I've already followed your advice, I'll have plenty to top up the supply of my own little plant this year! Thanks again for the advice everyone.