Old 16-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Torsten Brinch

Default Biotech Wish List

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:59:17 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Nine million acres over seven years is pretty damn big step.

At least I now have you looking at the data, albeit with a sad degree
of incomprehension :-). Try again.

http://www.agriculture.com/sfonline/...bean_chart.gif

--- Where is the step you attribute to RR soya seen in data? ----

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 05:25:16 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Round Up resistance was easy to do and has
allowed millons of acres to reverse the loss of organic matter in the

soil
for the first time in crops like cotton and soybean. When used for notil
cropping it is the biggest step in stopping soil erosion in my life.

How do you explain there is no step in data?
http://www.agriculture.com/sfonline/...bean_chart.gif