Old 16-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Plantigens

Default Biotech Wish List

"Gordon Couger"
Again some promising things on the horison but the the lead time on medical
reserch is really bad and the testing is difficult to do as well. If we
could develop drugs like we breed plants we could make a lot faster
progress.

It is sort of happening in the developing of transgenic plants to produce
protein drugs Read all about it at the http://www.MolecularFarming.com site
Large Scale Bio. is a big player in this field, having been the first
company to build a purpose-built bioprocessing facility.
Prodigene, if they get their act together in environmental safety, have
promising technology and product pipeline.