Old 16-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Biotech Wish List

"brian marshall" wrote in message
m...
"Gordon Couger" wrote in message

news:2JcP9.537162$QZ.77075@sccrnsc02...
"Plantigens" wrote in message

"Gordon Couger"

They keep growing corn and beans in corn and bean country if they

would go
to irrigated cotton country where no one grows those crops becase cotton
makes more money they could solve those problems in one step.

Gordon,
That is the main purpose of the MolecularFarming.com site. We want
cotton growers in the middle of the cotton region to join our database
and we will try to introduce them to " Genetically engineered former
food crop " Biopharma companies.
We already have 3800 acres which we know can be used for
Environmentally Safe Corn growing alone, in places as diverse as South
Africa, Indonesia and Guinea.
We can grow these crops if we take them away from related food. We
could even grow them beside food if we followed some of the
suggestions on the http://www.molecularfarming.com/safety.html page

How would the big hole in the middle of Waggoner Ranch work for you.
http://www.waggonerranch.com/images/fig2.gif
My mother's family controls that. Unfortuatly it is too hot for beans and
corn and the water from the lake is not fit for irrigation. Getting there
first we got the good grass. Waggoner took the poorer land that had less
water. While drilling for water he kept hitting sal****er and oil at about
200 feet and eventual ended producing.
http://www.waggonerranch.com/prod03b.htm
We still have good water and grass snf no oil.

Gordon