Old 15-07-2009, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Oh Dear :-( now OT

In message
,
EastneyEnder writes
Gordon H wrote:
OOOPS! QI is on, and it's one I haven't seen!

Now *there's* a TV show worth watching.
If I had green thumbs, they'd both be up to you.

I bought an audio CD called The Sound Of General Ignorance, which is
based on the "fact or myth" content of QI.
It comes in handy if I wake up at 4am...

Some of the assertions made on the programme are slightly dubious,
though. Did Edison invent the light bulb, or was he the man who could
afford to take out the patent on a device very similar to that invented
by a Brit? I'll have to listen again to find out his name.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply