Old 16-07-2009, 05:26 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 15:45:04 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:37 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

om...

What on earth is the true story behind that sad affair?

It is almost certainly the same person with a grudge. Sacha is honest
and
truthful which leaves it impotent. It tries very hard to discredit her
in
anyway it can. Unfortunately, the gross stupidity it displays makes no
impact at all.

I am in total agreement with you; Sacha has never hurt anyone in her
life on or off usenet. He/she? discredits her/himself by posting
this; fortunately Sacha is more than able to dismiss such rot.

Judith

One of the less popular members of urg has tried this on, got no response
and has now come back in another guise. Pitiful.

It's had the reverse effect. If ever I'm in Devon I will be certain to
visit your tearooms!

Tina

"The Five Great Rule of Selling", Percy Whiting. There is no such thing as
bad publicity :-))

One uses adverse comments to one's advantage :-))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk