Old 16-07-2009, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim W Tim W is offline

Default Silly season

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 16, 4:19 pm, "mark" wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

Looks like a silly season has started going by all the post from the
brain
dead today. I still don't understand what pleasure they get from it.

Bemused.
Mike

Trolling is a form of fishing.
Every response it generates is a 'bite'.

Retaliating with abuse will encourage more postings of a similar nature.
Hence the phrase: do not feed the trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

mark

Good advice Mark, although it's difficult when a troll attacks a
person who we all respect and have known over the years.

Kill filing anyone who cross posts or replies is very effective. It is a
very small number who respond. You quickly see none of the rubbish.

Tim W