Old 17-07-2009, 12:44 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-16 20:04:15 +0100, "Kate Morgan" said:

snip

I am in total agreement with you; Sacha has never hurt anyone in her
life on or off usenet. He/she? discredits her/himself by posting
this; fortunately Sacha is more than able to dismiss such rot.

Judith

One of the less popular members of urg has tried this on, got no response
and has now come back in another guise. Pitiful.

It's had the reverse effect. If ever I'm in Devon I will be certain to
visit your tearooms!

Tina

I don't think you will be disappointed in the food or the welcome you
will receive. Not forgetting to mention Ray, anything you want to
know about plants, he's your man.

Judith

I bet there are some lurkers who have been for a cream tea :-)

kate

You're right. Two came just recently though they're already known to
us and have been here at least twice. They were sneaky, though - had
their lunch, paid for it and then asked to see us. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com