Old 17-07-2009, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Yet more *** rain

"moghouse" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 9:45 am, Dave Hill wrote:

And it's summer/

Oh you whinging Welshies! We had a bit of a flash and a bang or two
and just a brief splash of rain last night. My tomatoes are still
shivelling on the vine. This is Britain for goodness sake - this
diversity is why we live here. Anyway for us Anglians it has been a
very dry summer so far, so well done Mr Weatherman you got it right
again!

I don't know what bit of Anglia you live in Mog, but my bit got a four hour
thunderstorm and around an inch of rain last night. More threatening now.

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.