Old 17-07-2009, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Yet more *** rain

On Jul 17, 11:53*am, "Kathy" wrote:

I don't know what bit of Anglia you live in Mog, but my bit got a four hour
thunderstorm and around an inch of rain last night. *More threatening now.

On the Essex coast (what is euphemistically called the Tendring
Peninsular), probably the best weather in the country because we face
south. Our rainfall last night might have struggled to a centimetre
but I doubt it. Going into the garden this morning there are places
where the rain does not seem to have penetrated at all - does this
mean I should do some pruning? Incidently we watched your thunderstorm
last night, my cat was very unimpressed. Bright and sunny again this
morning, though I understand it rained in Colchester.

If things get any drier I might have to buy a camel!