Old 17-07-2009, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charles[_3_] Charles[_3_] is offline

Default Bees attracted to freshly-dug earth and sand - why?

"ria" wrote in message
...[i]

I Have Some Bees Who Have Made A Nest In My Garden Under The Ground.
Am Delighted And Worry About, Them The Decline In Bees. Is There
Anything I Can Do To Help Them,i Have Planted Lots Of Flowers And Stay
Out Of Their Way.

--
ria

Cover your self in honey and stake yourself out on the lawn. Sorry, that's
helping termites, ants or something isn't it?

Apologies, can't help after all. Haven't a clue!