Old 19-07-2009, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Compost Heap. Horse Manure. Pathogens.

In article ,
FarmI ask@itshall be given wrote:

Our dogs never used to do it - now you've got me wondering why. Dead
kangaroos or anything else dead, then yes, but not hoof parings. And of
course when we neuter the male calves, the way to check the number of males
is to count the stones thrown onto the grass, so of course the dogs have to
be locked up or otherwise the count is thrown out.

You don't keep them for eating? Shocking!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.