Old 19-07-2009, 01:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default They could have asked us...

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:35:24 EDT, kathy wrote:

Alaska Mystery Blob!!!!!
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/72008.html

And they dare ask the question:
The goo fast became an Alaska mystery. And the new findings still leave
questions unanswered: Why is there so much of it in a region where people
say they've never seen anything quite like it?
---
I guess they should ask us.... because there is ah... more people living up
there? It's called nutrients... i.e., pollution... what does Alaska do
with it's sewage? Or Russia, since we all know it is within eyesight of
Alaska. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us