Old 19-07-2009, 05:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_5_] Jim Carlock[_5_] is offline

Default Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

"Donn Thorson" wrote...
:A small rose after a rain...
:

Grind up some banana peels. I used a blender in the past and
burnt out a blender. You can make the rose grow and surpass
the Guiness Book Of World Records for the world's tallest
rose...

You posted a beautiful picture(s). Specifically I wanted to
say that about the rose, but all except that fudged picture
are beautiful. Thanks!

--
Jim Carlock
Growing Roses In Saint Petersburg, Florida