Old 20-07-2009, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zeppo Zeppo is offline

Default Got my first ripe tomato

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Ok - it was an orange cherry type, but it was tasty!

I only planted cherry/grape types this year, but I love a mixed tomato
salad.

Cheryl (in NH)

I've gotten half a dozen yellow cherry tomatoes off of my plant so far with
dozen's more starting to ripen up. My 3 other tomato plants have lots of
fruit but are very slow ripening. I'm being patient (not!) but am looking
forward to making plenty of gazpacho, marinara and caprese salad this
summer.

All 4 of my plants are in 5 gallon pots and seem to be thriving.

Jon