Old 20-07-2009, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Courgettes

On Jul 19, 2:14*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
*Jeanne Stockdale wrote:
Mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon sugar and 3 garlic
cloves, crushed. Chop courgettes into largish chunks and coat with oil
mixture. Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until softened and coloured.
Brilliant with any roast meat. My husband was converted!!!

Jeanne

Sweet Roasted Marrow Wedges

Prep and cook time: 30 mins to 1 hour

Serves: 4

Ingredients
2 x 15ml spoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
salt and freshly ground black pepper
15ml spoon sugar
1 marrow, deseeded and cut into wedges

Method
Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.

Place the oil, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar in a large bowl and mix
together. Then add the prepared marrow and coat.

Transfer to a roasting tray and cook for 45 minutes or until softened
and coloured. Serve with any roasted meats.

Many thanks for those recipes

Saved!!

I'm looking for a recipe for a courgette souffle, I had it Friday
night, it was delicious.

Judith