Old 20-07-2009, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default OT (At the request or notification of RG)

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"RG" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

4 lines :-)) @ 18.39 19.07.2009

not to repeated in how many months? I feel sure the owners will tell me
:-))

Kindest possible regards

This is getting VERY tiresome Mike.

Which is why he does it. He is desperately seeking attention,
and YOU are giving it to him!

Also, if you are complaining about the advertising contained
within his sig. you should at the very least snip the sig in your
reply - unless your are conniving with him!

You must be the only person here who hasn't stuck him
in your killfile! You're not in business with him, are you?

The only time I see his inane posts is when someone responds to them!(:-(