Old 21-07-2009, 01:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
hubops hubops is offline

Default strange bird near my raised bed

An unusual looking bird was outside about half an hour ago,
I've never seen one of these before here in SW Ohio,
It is grey in color, roughly 11-13" long including the tail, and has a
white or light grey mark at the top of the wing. It also has what I would
describe as a huge hump, with the head down below. Head itself is a
darker black color.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5789/mysterybird.jpg

Or someone played around with Photo Shop. ;-)

.... I'm pretty sure I see Michael Jackson
.... in the splotch on the bird's neck ..
A bit blurry - could be Elvis .. ?
John T