Old 21-07-2009, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default ou will. OT (At the request or notification of RG)

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:22:14 +0100, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"June Hughes" wrote
Bob Hobden
writes

sad old "'Mike'" wrote ..
What part of "OT" do you not understand?

Have words with Andy Mabbett if you don't want to make a fool of
yourself.
He lost, just as you will. ;-))

As a pointer and to save you the same trauma Mabbett went through,
look
at
what is in my signature :-))))

Andy never lost, he just gave up trying to teach you and others some
manners.

Hi Bob. I 'met' Andy here many years ago. He was OK. Shame about some
of the others though.

Yes he was a keen gardener and also very knowledgeable about computers and
Usenet.

and Pink Floyd.
--

Martin

and pink Oboes as I understand it from reports, never denied.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk