Old 21-07-2009, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_4_] Sally Thompson[_4_] is offline

Default Moving buddleias

Hi, not posted for a while because rather a lot of RL intervening. Two years
ago I rescued some very small buddleias which we had been given by a friend
(no idea when!) and which had been languishing half-dead in pots ever since.
I planted some out but popped four temporarily in my nursery bed to keep them
alive, and there they still are for various reasons, currently in flower,
spindly and straggly but still alive. I really must move them this year, and
I had planned to cut them right back and move them to some large prepared
holes in the autumn. Is this the right time/method to do this? And is there
any other helpful advice out there?

No idea of varieties, except that there are two white ones (which may be
"Moonlight"), one pinky one and one purple one.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening