Old 21-07-2009, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Swiss Cheese Plant

On 2009-07-21 19:15:23 +0100, "Sheila" said:

I have had this for 22 years, it has been cut back, repotted, leave
cuttings taken, and all in all been a good friend, but think I may have
killed it, I normally give my umbrella plant, and rubber plants time outside
in the summer, and this year thought I would do the same to swissy, looked
out on it today, and 7 of the leaves have gone black and papery, I have
immediately brought it back to its old spot inside, taken off the grotty
leaves, it was outside in a sheltered spot, next to the conservatory and a
fence, do you think it may recover, or am I too optimistic. I am presuming
it has been the rain and the wind. Any thoughts?? It has only been out under
a week (

Make sure it drains really well and don't be tempted to feed it or
water it until it's almost dried right out.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com