Old 22-07-2009, 07:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
William[_6_] William[_6_] is offline

Default Can anyone identify this flower?

Sorry for the image quality. My mom had this plant at her old house
and was asking me about it. I know practically nothing about anything
that flowers and doesn't produce a vegetable so.. I'm asking you
guys. This grew about 8 feet tall and kind of arched over the entry
to the back yard. I'm sure its very common but I'm not sure how to
identify this so I can find some more for her. Any thoughts?

Pic: http://tinypic.com/r/b3wl7l/3