Old 22-07-2009, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
Tommy[_4_] Tommy[_4_] is offline

Default Storms and fire

Mark wrote in message ...
Judith in France wrote:

We have had a storm raging overnight, pots are smashed and my baskets
look as if they will never recover. Branches are broken on mature
trees and to cap it all there is a fire in Haute Loire 20 minutes from
here, the wind is fanning it and it is headed in this direction unless
it can be brought under control. Our fire service is so efficient,
they have to be as we are in the Foret National Livrados. I have
every confidence it will be out in a couple of hours otherwise half
the village have said they are coming into our pool!! :-)

Judith

More bullshit fantasy land crap from you. You only posted that to say
you had a pool. It's all shite - like the "Judith in France" wank.

Could be true Mark because it rained here today and a pot got smashed in the
garden when them little *******s next door kicked their football over the
fence. They aint getting it back.